Anne E. Kennedy, Attorney at Law
The Law Office of Anne E. Kennedy is located in Houston Texas. We focus on Immigration Law, and Family Law. We have a proven success rate. We fight to get our clients the best results.
Houston Community College
Houston Community College is an open-admission, public institution of higher education offering a high-quality, affordable education for academic advancement, workforce training, career development, and lifelong learning to prepare individuals in our diverse communities for life and work in a global and technological society.
Ribbon Cutting Event - Bocca Donuts & Kolaches!
We will be there and hope to see you as well! Let's provide Robert and his crew with a warm Northside "Howdy"! Robert and his crew will be providing 1 Complimentary Donut to EVERY SINGLE INDIVIDUAL who attends this event! (They know that, once you have tried one, you will...
Luncheon Featuring Harris County Clerk Stan Stanart + More!
LUNCHEON EVENT - Featuring Harris County Clerk Stan Stanart! with Special Guests: Leaders of the Entrepreneurship Department of Houston Community College - Northeast! The Office of Harris County Clerk Stan Stanart (His name may be the best name in Civil Service!) could possibly...
Since the early 1800s, Houston’s Northside has been a diverse and culturally rich part of our city’s heritage. From the expansion of the Hardy Rail Yards near the turn of the last century through the development of Lindale Park in 1937 to the modern-day addition of the METROrail line along Fulton, our community has remained strong with a deep sense of pride for those “From Northside.”
With borders that reach south to Interstate 10, east to US 59, west to Yale Street and north to Gulf Bank Road, now, more than ever, we are committed to keeping our area a strong, safe and prosperous place to live and work.
In recent years, Northside’s proximity to downtown, the Heights and Montrose has dramatically increased interest in our neighborhoods and made it a sought-after place both to live—many of the Northside’s historic homes built between 1890 and 1945 remain—and start a business.
Thanks to this renewed interest in Northside, both commercial and residential developments have been springing up all over the area. Northside Village, a modern but affordable housing development, transformed abandoned commercial land into an appealing new neighborhood. The addition of popular music venue White Oak Music Hall and the proposed redevelopment of the Airline Farmer’s Market has brought renewed excitement and interest.
The latest is the Hardy Yards mixed-use development located on the old Hardy Rail Yard. Its residential component will be the first of its kind, not just for Northside but for the entire region, creating a space with both luxury accommodations for downtown executives, and affordable housing for working professionals earning between $35,000 and $45,000 per year. That’s the Northside way!
We believe there has never been a better time to invest in Northside and start or move your business here. More and more, developers of all stripes are flocking to our community and making it home as we have for nearly two centuries. From the building of housing and planned communities to commercial investment in local businesses, while maintaining our unique cultural and historic character, the time is NOW to invest in Northside!
Famous Northside residents include/have included:
- Kenny Rogers - One of biggest selling recording artists of all time,
- Gary Kubiak – Super Bowl winning NFL Head Coach,
- Jack Valenti – Former President of Screen Actors Guild of America,
- Members of “La Mafia” 4-time Grammy Award Winning Latin musical group
- Leon “Pappy” Selph – Famous fiddle player and composer of the country music fiddle standard “Orange Blossom Special”,
- Carl Crawford – 4-time MLB All Star baseball player,
- Gene Green – Long serving, Senior Member of the U.S. House of Representatives,
- Slater Martin – NBA Hall of Fame basketball player,
- Rocky Juarez – World Champion professional and Olympic silver-medal boxer,
- Floyd Tillman – Country Music Hall of Fame songwriter and recording artist,
- Gene Watson – Country music singer with over 75 charting songs,
- Stayve Jerome Thomas (AKA - “Slim Thug”) – Billboard Chart topping rap artist and collaborator